Years 1 – 6 pupils should keep their PE kit in school Monday – Friday, the kit can be taken home on Fridays to be laundered.
The Autumn P.E. timetable is as follows
- Monday – Year 1
- Tuesday – Years 3, 4 and 5
- Wednesday – Years 1, 2 and 6
- Thursday – Years 2, 4 and 5
- Friday – Foundation, Years 3 and 6
For Foundation Stage Holly and Ash Classes, the current arrangements for the pupils to wear their PE kit to school every Friday, remains un-changed.
Please can we remind you:
- The children need to wear PE shorts and NMR t-shirt or white t-shirt with navy tracksuit top and bottoms over the top.
- Trainers (preferably, as the weather will become more unreliable) if not plimsolls
- All pupils with long hair need to tie their hair back.
- All pupils with earrings need to either tape or remove them.
- Plain white T-shirt or NMR PE T-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Navy plain/NMR sweatshirt
- Navy or black tracksuit bottoms
If your child wears stud earrings please provide microtape (in a named box) for placing over the earrings during P.E. lessons.